Potassium sulfate is obtained in the process of neutralization of raw alkali glycerin created in biodiesel production with sulfuric acid. Potassium sulfate has the form of solid crystalline salt – loose product.
- in agriculture – for the production of fertilizers
- production of glass and alums
- maintenance of stadium lawns, sports pitches, golf courts
TRANSPORT AND SALES
- sales in big bags (weight approximately 1 ton)
- the product is not governed by RID and ADR regulations regarding the carriage of dangerous goods
- loading: from the bottom
- loading: from Monday to Friday, from 7.00 a.m. to 1.30 p.m. and from 2.15 p.m. to 4.00 p.m.
- Loading place: the Warehouse next to the Bio installation
- Product CN code: 2833 29 80
REQUIREMENTS FOR POTASSIUM SULFATE
||K2SO4 content, [%(m/m)],
||K2O content, [%(m/m)],
||Chloride content, [%(m/m)]
||Moisture marking, [%(m/m)]