The strategy adopted by ORLEN Południe S.A. and its Subsidiaries states that the Companies aim at becoming innovative organizations recognized as important partners on the markets of products we manufacture and services we provide. We cooperate with Companies from the ORLEN Group, particularly in terms of effective management systems and key business areas. Caring for the condition of our natural environment, we make sure that the protection of all natural elements is always considered in all development processes of ORLEN Południe and its Subsidiaries. We undertake to fulfill all legal and other requirements to be implemented in ORLEN Południe S.A. and its Subsidiaries and regarding our environmental aspects, as well as to systematically prevent and limit negative effects on the environment.
We implement our environmental policy by:
- manufacturing environmentally-friendly products – production of liquid fuel biocomponents according to sustainable development criteria;
- protection of the soil-aquatic environment – protection against the leakage of petroleum derivatives to soil;
- pro-environmental management of postproduction waste – limitation of waste production, segregation, utilization or neutralization,
- monitoring of technological processes and emissions to the environment;
- pro-environmental management of raw materials and energy;
- application of state-of-the-art pro-environmental technologies in production and investment processes;
- prevention of the occurrence of severe industrial breakdowns;
- provision of access to parties of interest to information on the effect of ORLEN Południe S.A. and its Subsidiaries on the natural environment;
- cooperation with subcontractors performing works within the industrial area of the Trzebinia S.A. Refinery in terms of application of corporate environment protection and breakdown prevention standards;
- promotion of pro-environmental culture, training and systematic raising of employee environmental awareness.