ORLEN Południe S.A. has been implementing measures aiming at fully covering the company’s own needs and the needs of external recipients for power with the required parameters, maintaining the lowest possible production costs and the most effective utilization of these media.
The following activities are conducted by the Power Industry and Media Supply Organizational Units operating in the Jedlicze Plant and the Trzebinia Plant, the main purposes of which are:
- production of energy media and electricity,
- purchase of electricity and natural gas,
- distribution of energy media, natural gas and electricity,
- sales of electricity, natural gas, heat, potable water, cooling water, industrial water, demineralized water, dried air, technological air and nitrogen.
ORLEN Południe S.A. holds the following licenses related to the power industry, issued by the President of the Energy Regulatory Office:
- License for the distribution of electricity,
- License for the sales of electricity,
- License for the production of electricity,
- License for the distribution of gas fuels,
- License for the sales of gas fuels,
- License for the production of heat,
- License for the transfer and distribution of heat.
Orlen Południe S.A. also holds the status of:
- An Energy Distribution System Operator,
- A Gas Distribution System Operator.