Wax HT is a
mixture of high-quality hydrotreated solid petroleum hydrocarbons.
HT Wax holds a Polish Hygiene Institute certificate.
- pharmaceutical industry
- cosmetic industry
- food industry
- for technical applications (production of polishing pastes)
TRANSPORT AND SALES:
- sales in the slabs (30 kg sacks)
- Wax HT is not governed by RID and ADR regulations regarding the carriage of dangerous goods
- loading: from Monday to Friday, 7.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
- loading site: main warehouse
- penetration at 25 ° C: to be specified in the certificate
REQUIREMENTS FOR WAX HT PARAFFIN
Color as per Iodine scale, max
POM presence test
Dripping point, [°C]
60 - 70
Water solution reaction, pH
6 - 8
Acid number, mg KOH/g, max