Bioester B100 is a methyl ester applied as independent, whole fuel for Diesel engines.
Bioester B100 is produced in the process of transesterification of plant oils with methanol. The properties of the Biodiesel are close to those of traditional Diesel fuel, however, Bioester B100 is additionally fully recyclable and biodegradable. Its regular use reduces the volume of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, as proven by the Certificate confirming the fulfillment of Sustainable Development Criteria.
Bioester 100, manufactured by ORLEN Południe, complies with Polish and European standards
- manufactured on the basis of rapeseed oil (RME) or plant oils (FAME)
- offers perfect low-temperature properties
- very good lubricating properties have beneficial impact on engine performance and durability
- low sulfur content
- as independent, whole fuel B100 for direct application in Diesel engines
TRANSPORT AND SALES
- sales in railway and car cisterns
- car cistern loading: from the bottom and from the top
- not governed by RID and ADR regulations regarding the carriage of dangerous goods
- opening hours: continuously from Monday to from 6.00 a.m. to Saturday to 2.00 p.m.
- sales in the suspended and paid excise duty procedure
- CN product code: 3826 00 10